  1. Jude

    Jude Guest

    is anyone ready to help me by doing a java application?

    Jude, Nov 1, 2007

  2. On 1 , 14:15, Jude <> wrote:
    > is anyone ready to help me by doing a java application?

    Tell me in detail pls

    Alexander Kotlyarov, Nov 1, 2007

  3. Jude

    Are Nybakk Guest

    Jude wrote:
    > is anyone ready to help me by doing a java application?

    People ask for help here all the time, just ask away! This post was
    quite pointless..

    Are Nybakk, Nov 1, 2007
  4. Jude

    Lew Guest

    Alexander Kotlyarov wrote:
    > Tell me in detail pls [sic]

    I'm going to interpret the OP's request as being for help to write a Java
    application. Please correct me if I'm mistaken.

    You'll get the most help initially from the Sun Java tutorials.

    <http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/index.html>

    After that, it's to the bookstore and Google. GIYF.

    IBM Developerworks is a great resource, too.

    --
    Lew

    Lew, Nov 1, 2007
  5. Jude <> wrote in news:1193919300.853770.171270
    @v29g2000prd.googlegroups.com:

    > is anyone ready to help me by doing a java application?

    If you're looking for assistance in learning or using Java so that you can
    write a Java application - please ask away! That is what we are here for.

    If you are looking for someone to write a Java application for you, it would
    help if you would state how much you are willing to pay for this application,
    along with your requirements.

    Regards

    Greg R. Broderick

    A. Top posters.

    Greg R. Broderick, Nov 1, 2007
  6. Jude

    Daniel Pitts Guest

    Jude wrote:
    > is anyone ready to help me by doing a java application?

    The most effective way to get help on this group:

    Explain your problem accurately and succinctly. Try to express not only
    the technical trouble your having, but the ultimate goal*. If
    appropriate describe what you have already tried and include an SSCCE**.

    Don't expect us to do your homework, or write working code for you if
    you haven't tried it yourself.

    Daniel Pitts, Nov 2, 2007
  7. Jude

    Mark Space Guest

    Jude wrote:
    > is anyone ready to help me by doing a java application?

    Yup. Read this:

    http://mindprod.com/jgloss/sscce.html

    Then post up your own SSCCE and you'll get help.

    Or just wave cash at us. Either one works.

    Mark Space, Nov 2, 2007
  8. Jude

    Roedy Green Guest

    Roedy Green, Nov 3, 2007