Can use both VB and Javascript in same asp.net page???

KathyB

I'm new to asp.net, and read somewhere that you can NOT use both VB
and Javascript in an asp.net page. However, I used javascript in an on
click event and it works.

My question: I'm only running in vs.net debug mode...will this cause
me a problem when I actually publish the app?

Thanks. Kathy

Steve C. Orr, MCSD

Javascript runs on the client in the browser.
VB.NET runs on the server. Therefore they can both run on your page in a
sense since they are not running on the same machine.

Then there is the JScript server side language which is very similar to
javascript in syntax. You can't run this on the same page as VB.NET.