    PHP etc?

    thanks for any comments or pointers...

    Dave
    Dave, Nov 22, 2005

  2. Dave

    Dylan Parry Guest

    As if the love poetry wasn't enough, Dave just had to say:

    > Is there a simple way to do this?

    The simplest way I can think of is to install and customise some
    Blogging software for your friend. That way, he'll have all the features
    of a Blog already at hand, and you can design a template and customise
    the site as per the instructions of whichever software you decide to go
    with :)

    --
    Dylan Parry

    Usenet: The first post is free, but the next will cost you your soul.
    Dylan Parry, Nov 22, 2005

  3. Dave

    Matt Guest

    Dave,

    If you can excuse the shameless plug, EditMe can do that for you. If
    you host your site with EditMe, anyone can leave a comment on any page.
    There are, of course, many other hosted web site products that provide
    this functionality (google for free blog), or as Dylan points out, you
    can install software on your current hosting account to do it for you
    (though this is seldom a trivial task).

    Cheers,
    Matt
    Matt, Nov 24, 2005