Can Visual c++ Studio be used to program Sound Blaster?

Xanax

Victor Bazarov

Xanax said:
I am interested in developing my own decoding software for CW , PSK , FSK
etc used on the Ham radio bands.

Is it possible to use MS Visual C++ studio to develope something that uses
the Creative Sound CArd as the sampling device???

It would probably make more sense to ask in a Visual C++ newsgroup
than in a standard C++ language newsgroup. If I were to guess, my
answer would be "yes, it can". But people in the newsgroup titled
"microsoft.public.vc.language" would know for sure.

Victor

Xanax

Koen

Hi all,
I am interested in developing my own decoding software for CW , PSK , FSK
etc used on the Ham radio bands.

Is it possible to use MS Visual C++ studio to develope something that uses
the Creative Sound CArd as the sampling device???

For a cross-platform library doing streaming audio recording and playback,
take a look overhere: www.portaudio.com

Koen Tanghe

Raoul Gough

Xanax said:
I am interested in developing my own decoding software for CW , PSK , FSK
etc used on the Ham radio bands.

Hmmmm... Are you aware of the linux soundmodem? It probably already
does what you're talking about, if you just want a working solution
(rather than a programming challenge). The source code is available on
the web, of course.

Gavizuho