Can VS.NET IDE Stop Applying Its Own Intelligence ??

Deep S.

Hi,

I'm working on ASP.NET and want to stop VS.NET IDE applying
it's intelligence when working in the HTML view of the aspx files.
Every time i arrange the HTML code properly, coming back to it,
the whole code is in one single line.
Pls. Don't expect me to copy all the code every time to FrontPage
and select Reformat HTML :-{
I also tried switching off the Auto Formatting options in
Tools->Options.
CAN ANYONE HELP ME
\||/
- -
o o
===

Regards
DeepS.

Aemca

you put the automatic formatting of for HTML / XML,
when saving document and switching form design to HTML ?

that worked for me, have you checked your settings there ?

Deep S.

Hi Aemca,
Yes i swithced off all the options in the
Apply Automatic Formatting and
Automatic Formatting Options
of
Text Editor->HTML/XML->Format
screen of the Options window.
But still some times it screw ups the code in the html view.
Any other option?
Thanks for the help. :)
Regards
DeepS.

Deep S.

Hi Ameca,
I switched off the setting you told, but still
it's using it's own intelligence.
It's so irritating....
I can't control myself,
it's making me mad
SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME........................
EEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.........................