can we access more than one xml file from one single xls file.

sachin

hi everyone,
i am a beginer and wanted to know if i can access more than one xml
file from one single xls file.
if yes,then how will i be able to do it?
thanks.

Tjerk Wolterink

sachin said:
hi everyone,
i am a beginer and wanted to know if i can access more than one xml
file from one single xls file.
if yes,then how will i be able to do it?
thanks.

<xsl:variable name="document1" value="document('./doc.xml')"/>

and then you can acces it like this:

<xsl:value-of select="$document1/a/element/i/want/to/access/"/>