Can we click a link and it will submit the form to the other page?

Matt

Can we click a link and it will submit the form to the other page?
Usually we will submit the
form to other page by clicking a submit button.

Now I need to do the following, but what if I have many data in the
form? Any workarounds?
target="_blank">Add New Document</a>

Please advise. thanks!!

David Dorward

Matt said:
Can we click a link and it will submit the form to the other page?

No, not without using JavaScript (and thus losing the intrinsic link-ness of
the link).

Use a submit button; style it to look like your links if you like.