Can we communicate in bet different Web application ? How ?

vikas khengare

Hi Friends

I have multiple Web application on my Pc.
I want to send query from one web application to another and
get back the results from that Web application.

Can I integrate one Web application with another ?

Which tecnology will I use to make communication in between them ? (
AJAX / Simple Servlets / RMI )

Thanks

Best Regards
(e-mail address removed)
(e-mail address removed)

James Westby

vikas said:
Hi Friends

I have multiple Web application on my Pc.
I want to send query from one web application to another and
get back the results from that Web application.
What are the messsages that you want to send? What are the results you
would like back? What format do you want them in?
Can I integrate one Web application with another ?
Yes.

Which tecnology will I use to make communication in between them ? (
AJAX / Simple Servlets / RMI )
There are many options.

James