can we compile java code into a dll?

pramod gujjeti

I'm new to the world of Java programming..and interested to know
whether Java code can be compiled into a Dll, so that it can be
integrated with COM+ application(Windows Platform).

Regards,
Pramod Kumar Gujjeti

Roland de Ruiter

pramod said:
I'm new to the world of Java programming..and interested to know
whether Java code can be compiled into a Dll, so that it can be
integrated with COM+ application(Windows Platform).

Regards,
Pramod Kumar Gujjeti
Maybe the Java ActiveX Bridge provides features you require:

"The ActiveX Bridge allow a component based on JavaBeans(TM) component
architecture ("bean") to be effectively packaged as an ActiveX control,
thereby allowing it to be used as a functional component in an ActiveX
container."

See
<http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/guide/beans/axbridge/developerguide/index.html>