    are: hyperlink and linkbutton.

    My email is:

    Vadim

    Vadim, Feb 15, 2005

  2. I'm not sure why you think this is true. Datacolumns should accept object
    types. Since an activeX object is of type object, it should accept the
    reference. You should proceed in the same manner as if you were adding a
    drop down list control to the datagrid column. In addition, be sure to set
    the aspcompat flag property of the page container to true to avoid
    performance issues. If your activeX component does not have a user
    interface, then the cell may be empty by the way.

    --
    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney [Microsoft MVP ASP.NET]

    [Shameless Author plug]