Can we search keywords in a word document?

savvy

I'm designing a Job Recruitment Website, in which the admin person
searches for the right candidate for the job using certain keywords .
The only kind of candidate info is the ms word cv of each candidate. So
how can i search for keywords in each of the word documents. Is there
any way like that or Is that a impossible scenario in .net?
Or else should i force the candidate to create CV and store in the
database so that i can use that info for search
Which is the best approach?
Thanks in Advance

Wouter van Vugt

prabhupr

Ho about savind the DOC in RTF (text format) and then using File System
Object to do TEXT search

Thanks
PP