Can we use Data Grid in Item Template of Data List Control

Shahid Saleem

Dear Members

I want to generate a Template using DataList and i want to user Grid
control in the item template, is it possible. if yes need some
explanation regarding data binding of grid control in the data list.

Best Regards
Shahid Saleem

Guest

Yes definitely. You can put any web control in ItemTemplate. Since datagrid
is List-Bound control and you want put it inside a List-Bound control, you
can bind its data source in ItemDataBound event of outside List-Bound control.

HTH

Elton Wang
(e-mail address removed)