    So I add some Html tag to the words in a Gridview like:

    But the it did not change the color but jset how the Html tag around it.

    If we can use html tag in the content of GirdView?

    ad, Apr 24, 2006

  2. ad

    Jan Hyde Guest

    "ad" <>'s wild thoughts were released
    on Tue, 25 Apr 2006 05:33:25 +0800 bearing the following
    fruit:

    >I want to change some color of words in a GridView.
    >So I add some Html tag to the words in a Gridview like:

    >But the it did not change the color but jset how the Html tag around it.
    >
    >If we can use html tag in the content of GirdView?

    Yes you can, but I think you need to post more to determine
    why it'n not working for you.

    I added your example in my RowDataBound event in the grid
    I'm working on now, and I see nice red text as expected.

    Jan Hyde (VB MVP)

    --
    Rich foods are like destiny. They, too, shape our ends. (Art. Moger)

    Jan Hyde, Apr 25, 2006