Can we use html Tag in GridView

ad

I want to change some color of words in a GridView.
So I add some Html tag to the words in a Gridview like:

But the it did not change the color but jset how the Html tag around it.

If we can use html tag in the content of GirdView?

Jan Hyde

"ad" <[email protected]>'s wild thoughts were released
I want to change some color of words in a GridView.
So I add some Html tag to the words in a Gridview like:

But the it did not change the color but jset how the Html tag around it.

If we can use html tag in the content of GirdView?

Yes you can, but I think you need to post more to determine
why it'n not working for you.

I added your example in my RowDataBound event in the grid
I'm working on now, and I see nice red text as expected.

Jan Hyde (VB MVP)