can we use two foreign attribute in single module?

priya

Hi,
I am using fli code to send the input for and gate. and also
i want to send the vhdl AndGate output to fli code in the same
module..Here I am pasting my vhdl code

entity and4 is

port ( in1, in2 : in bit;
out1 : out bit
);
end;

architecture only of and4 is
attribute foreign : string;
attribute foreign of only : architecture "and_gate_init ./gates.sl";

begin
out1<=in1 and in2;
end;

-- -- --

entity testbench is
end testbench;

architecture a of testbench is

component and4
port ( in1, in2 : in bit;
out1 : out bit
);
end component;

signal bv1 : bit;
signal bv2 : bit;
signal bv3 : bit;

begin

t1 : and4
port map ( bv1, bv2, bv3 );

end a;

Here i am using single attribute for getting and gate value from fli
code...Its working fine..
here I have to send the output of andgate to fli code.

can we use two attribute in single module ?
if yes,
how to use two attribute in the same module.

regards,
priya..