    With regards,

    Chandra

    , Feb 19, 2007

  2. On Feb 19, 7:27 am, wrote:
    > Hello Everyone,
    >
    > I am a Query regarding Cygwin Compiler. I am having two source files,
    > out of which one(For example MySource.c) is developed in cygwin
    > environment(which includes lib file also) and other(MySource.cpp) in VC
    > ++.Net environment(along with lib and dll). The first file(MySource.c)
    > generates some data and the second file(MySource.cpp) takes that data
    > as input for further processing. My requirement is to include both
    > files and make a single application in Cygwin environment. So, is
    > there any way to build the second file(MySource.cpp) using the Library
    > file(Lib) and DLL file which includes WinAPI functions in Cygwin
    > environment. Hope you people understood
    > my Query. I am badly stack up at this problem. If any body could guide
    > me through this i will be very thankfull.

    This is off-topic, try asking in a group for cygwin. My guess is that
    you'll have to compile one of them as a DLL and link to that one from
    the other file, look up 'extern "C"', you'll probably need it.

    --
    Erik Wikström

    =?iso-8859-1?q?Erik_Wikstr=F6m?=, Feb 19, 2007

  3. wrote:
    > Hello Everyone,
    >
    > I am a Query regarding Cygwin Compiler. I am having two source files,
    > out of which one(For example MySource.c) is developed in cygwin
    > environment(which includes lib file also) and other(MySource.cpp) in VC
    > ++.Net environment(along with lib and dll). The first file(MySource.c)
    > generates some data and the second file(MySource.cpp) takes that data
    > as input for further processing. My requirement is to include both
    > files and make a single application in Cygwin environment. So, is
    > there any way to build the second file(MySource.cpp) using the Library
    > file(Lib) and DLL file which includes WinAPI functions in Cygwin
    > environment. Hope you people understood
    > my Query. I am badly stack up at this problem. If any body could guide
    > me through this i will be very thankfull.
    >
    > With regards,
    >
    > Chandra

    I think the problem is the lib file. If you're prepared to do dynamic
    problem. Further questions should be asked on a Windows programming
    group, since this isn't a C++ question.

    john

    John Harrison, Feb 19, 2007