Can we use win32 API in Cygwin compiler

forqueries

Hello Everyone,

I am a Query regarding Cygwin Compiler. I am having two source files,
out of which one(For example MySource.c) is developed in cygwin
environment(which includes lib file also) and other(MySource.cpp) in VC
++.Net environment(along with lib and dll). The first file(MySource.c)
generates some data and the second file(MySource.cpp) takes that data
as input for further processing. My requirement is to include both
files and make a single application in Cygwin environment. So, is
there any way to build the second file(MySource.cpp) using the Library
file(Lib) and DLL file which includes WinAPI functions in Cygwin
environment. Hope you people understood
my Query. I am badly stack up at this problem. If any body could guide
me through this i will be very thankfull.

With regards,

Chandra

?

=?iso-8859-1?q?Erik_Wikstr=F6m?=

Hello Everyone,

I am a Query regarding Cygwin Compiler. I am having two source files,
out of which one(For example MySource.c) is developed in cygwin
environment(which includes lib file also) and other(MySource.cpp) in VC
++.Net environment(along with lib and dll). The first file(MySource.c)
generates some data and the second file(MySource.cpp) takes that data
as input for further processing. My requirement is to include both
files and make a single application in Cygwin environment. So, is
there any way to build the second file(MySource.cpp) using the Library
file(Lib) and DLL file which includes WinAPI functions in Cygwin
environment. Hope you people understood
my Query. I am badly stack up at this problem. If any body could guide
me through this i will be very thankfull.

This is off-topic, try asking in a group for cygwin. My guess is that
you'll have to compile one of them as a DLL and link to that one from
the other file, look up 'extern "C"', you'll probably need it.

John Harrison

[...]

I think the problem is the lib file. If you're prepared to do dynamic
problem. Further questions should be asked on a Windows programming
group, since this isn't a C++ question.

john