Can we write custom function to filter rows from DataTable

ArunDhaJ

Hi,
Can we write custom function to filter rows from DataTable Select
method?

Actually my need is to format the row value
from
(901) 789 1234<BR>(901) 789 1235<BR>(901) 789 1221
9017891234<BR>9017891235<BR>9017891221
(removing all formatting strings)

I've tried in SQL with Replace function. But giving Unknown Function
REPLACE() error in trying to run in DataTable Select method.

How can we write a custom function to format the string if any
possible....

Thanks in Advance
- ArunDhaJ