    which database he/she want to connect through web service. Can I pass a
    parameter to web service to determine which database to connect?

    Thanks,

    casp, Aug 13, 2003

  2. casp

    Somchai U. Guest

    Yes. You can pass database name or connection string to web service.

    Somchai

    "casp" <> wrote in message
    > I am developing a Win apps which have a login form. The login form asks

    user

    Somchai U., Aug 14, 2003

  3. When you are calling functions on a web service it is like calling functions
    on a local library or private functions in that modules - in terms of
    parameter passing. Just as you can pass parameters to those functions, you
    can also pass parameters to functions you call on webservices.

    Sanjay.
    MCAD.Net

    Sanjay Tibrewal, Aug 14, 2003