    i just like the look of the "fill-in" instead of the checkmark

    Thanks,
    jojoba

    jojoba, Jul 25, 2006

  2. Re: can wxpython checkbox use the "fill in" marker instead of the"check"?

    Hi,
    > does anyone know if, for a 2-state checkbox, you can use the "fill in"
    > marker from the 3-state checkbox, instead of a checkmark
    >
    > i just like the look of the "fill-in" instead of the checkmark

    Use a 3-state and change the state to 2 when you get the 1 state.
    Here is a working modification to the demo :
    if cb.Is3State():
    self.log.write("\t3StateValue: %s\n" % cb.Get3StateValue())
    if cb.Get3StateValue() == 1:
    cb.Set3StateValue(2)
    Regards,
    jm

    jean-michel bain-cornu, Jul 26, 2006

  3. Re: can wxpython checkbox use the "fill in" marker instead of the"check"?

    >> i just like the look of the "fill-in" instead of the checkmark
    I'm just realizing it's a good idea !
    I'm going to use it. Thanks !

    jean-michel bain-cornu, Jul 26, 2006
  4. jojoba

    jojoba Guest

    no problem...thank you!!!!

    jojoba, Jul 26, 2006
  5. Re: can wxpython checkbox use the "fill in" marker instead of the"check"?

    jean-michel bain-cornu a écrit :
    >>> i just like the look of the "fill-in" instead of the checkmark

    > I'm just realizing it's a good idea !
    > I'm going to use it. Thanks !

    Actually, there is a problem when one generates an exe application with
    py2exe. In that case, the 3rd style checkmark looks 'disabled'... which
    is not what we want !
    The best solution I can find at the moment is to switch back to the
    regular style (it allways happens when you are about to deliver your
    stuff...), but if you are still there, you'd better think about of it...
    Rgds,
    jm

    jean-michel bain-cornu, Aug 14, 2006