can you bind to backcolor/forecolor using VStudio Webapp?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Dennis J, Dec 3, 2003.

  1. Dennis J

    Dennis J Guest

    I can successfully create a data set from an SQL query ( using oledbadapter
    and generated dataset) that returns status as text and a color as text. But
    when binding to the forecolor or backcolor properties an error occurs at
    runtime ( page.databind produces Specified cast is not valid).

    I have created many pages but this one problem is driving me crazy since the
    other bindings work so well.

    Thanks,

    DJ

    Dennis J, Dec 3, 2003