Can you break my webstart JavaHelp examples?

Andrew Thompson

Can you break my webstart JavaHelp examples?
<http://www.physci.org/jh/>

These pages (chase the links) represent an attempt
to make an Ant based project that will build JWS
based examples of JavaHelp, with a view to gaining
hosting of the JavaHelp APIs as webstart extensions
*at* the home site (javahelp.dev.java.net).

The deployment needs further refinement and testing,
mostly detailed here.
<http://www.physci.org/jh/todo.html#test>

If you can answer any of those questions (them's
the things that end with '?'), uncover any (new)
bugs, or resolve any of the *existing* bugs,
please speak up.