Can you code browser buttons to configure security controlls?

CoreyWhite

I will pay you top dollar if you are confident you can handle security
issues. I need a dynamic way to disable all scripting and potentially
illegal interference on sites I don't trust. Every time I go to a
website I want it to ask me for the level of security I need, that I
can preprogram. And then I want it to remember my settings for that
webpage.

The problem is that with sites like myspace that act as anonymous
hacker proxies, it is easy to code and copy scripts that cause
computers to crash without even being detected, in even the most
secure browsers.