Can you compile this code for me please?

Dhruv

I was wondering if anyone could compile this code for me on VC.

The problem that I've run into is that VC++6 does not support templates
fully, and so, I cannot get this to compile, which relies heavily on
templates. So, if someone can compile the explicit specialication for me
with VC++7, and then I could try to use it in VC++6 (probably), if object
files are interconvertible, as in I can use object files of VC++7 on
VC++6, then?

http://www.geocities.com/dhruvbird/nstl0.2.zip
and I will be #including pool_alloc.hpp in some .cpp file, so I will need
to explicitly specialize pool_alloc (which is a typedef for
pool_allocator<nstd::allocator<int> >). So, if someone could send me the
object file, I'd be really happy :)

Thnaks in Advance,
-Dhruv.

Dhruv

Try instead to rewrite partial template specialization.

For techniques that can be used for that see e.g. the port
of Loki to Visual C++.

Well, I did port it to VC++6, but am not entirly happy with the effort,
because much of the power of templates is lost here :-(
VC can't even handle member templates?

Regards,
-Dhruv.

Dhruv

]......
VC 6.0 really can, partially. You shall put all the member templates code at
the point of declaration if I do not mix anything.
Thanks, I'll try that out too. :)
And you might get more help in the VC compiler group of course.
Yes, but I have least interest in porting some code to a compiler that
*_claims_* to support templates.
As a last resort I shall go and visit that place. :)

Thanks again :)
-Dhruv.