Can you evaluate a databinding expression?

sydney.luu

Hello,

See part of the code shown below. I would like to know, without
hooking to an event
called ContentRepeater_ItemDataBound, is it possible to evaluate this
databinding expression
and based on the condition, create a LinkButton immediately follows
this data and before
this <TD> ends? Basically, how I can code it to say:

If DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem, "CreateLinkButton") = "Y" Then
<ASP:LinkButton ....................>
End If

Thanks for the help!
Sydney

<asp:Repeater id="ContentRepeater" runat="server"
EnableViewState="False"
OnItemDataBound="ContentRepeater_ItemDataBound">

<ItemTemplate>
"CreateLinkButton") %></td>

Karl Seguin [MVP]

It's pretty safe to ignore my comment. Without knowing more about your
system, I can only guess. It just _seems_ like presentation rules (ie, show
this button or not) are being decided by something other than the
presentation layer. But that could be a totally inaccurate view.

Karl