can you get a web services fault from client side?

Robert Mark Bram

Hi All,

I have the following error from my web services client.

When a client gets a WebServicesFault, is it ever an error generated
*on* the client, or does the fact that it is a WebServicesFault
indicate that the message reached the provider and became an error
there?

2007-02-20 05:14:06,544 ERROR utportweb01 172.22.13.41
com.cml.hr.portal.eai.webservices.sap.util.SapPort - Failed on attempt
[1] at url [http://udeaib01:7080/CMLeJob/EJobGetPosition] with
exception [java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out; nested
exception is:
java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out].
WebServicesFault
faultCode: Server.generalException
faultString: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out
faultActor: null
faultDetail:

java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out
java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out
at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.doConnect(PlainSocketImpl.java(Compiled
Code))
at
java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(PlainSocketImpl.java(Inlined
Compiled Code))
at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect(PlainSocketImpl.java(Compiled
Code))
at java.net.Socket.<init>(Socket.java(Compiled Code))

Thanks for any advice.

Rob
:)