Can you have a DropdownList in an Editable DataLister?

jack

Hello,

I have an Editable Datalist with a DropDownList. I can get the Get value,
but can't Set the Current Value set to the value of the current Edited Item.

Thanks,

Jack

Scott Mitchell [MVP]

I have an Editable Datalist with a DropDownList. I can get the Get value,
Do that in the itemcreated event.

Actually, you'd want to do it in the ItemDataBound event, since you need
to know the value to set it to! :) The ItemCreated event fires
*before* the data is bound to the DataListItem.

An example of creating an databound DropDownList in an editable DataGrid
is available at:

Happy Programming!

--

Scott Mitchell