Can you have different fonts in a dropdownlistbox?

Trint Smith

In the same dropdownlistbox, I need bold, italic and different colors in
if possible...any help is appreciated.
Thanks,
Trint

.Net programmer
(e-mail address removed)

Curt_C [MVP]

it would have to be a custom control I belive, it's an "all the same" type
thing in the standard control

Trint Smith

Is it possible to do something in the html view in visual studio.net?

<asp:DropDownList id="DropDownList2" style="Z-INDEX: 119; LEFT: 152px;
POSITION: absolute; TOP: 338px"
runat="server" Height="32px" Width="240px" BackColor="#C0C0FF">
<asp:ListItem Value="Antiques"
Selected="True">Antiques</asp:ListItem>
<asp:ListItem Value="-Antiquities">-Antiquities</asp:ListItem>
<asp:ListItem Value="-Architectural &amp; Garden">-Architectural
&amp; Garden</asp:ListItem>
<asp:ListItem Value="-Asian Antiques">-Asian Antiques</asp:ListItem>
<asp:ListItem Value="-Books, Manuscripts">-Books,
Manuscripts</asp:ListItem>
<asp:ListItem Value="-Decorative Arts">-Decorative
Arts</asp:ListItem>
<asp:ListItem Value="-Ethnographic">-Ethnographic</asp:ListItem>

thanks,
Trint

.Net programmer
(e-mail address removed)