  1. I am trying to get an HTTPModule to handle some form processing for me i.e. the form action tag points to a predefined url that doesn't exist and my BeginRequest handler check the url request and if it the predefined one it deals with the Request object etc.

    However control never gets into the BeginRequest handler as the 404 page is displayed. Can this be done or should I be looking for an alternative?

    Thanks
    =?Utf-8?B?UlVTU0VMTCBNQ0dJTk5JUw==?=, Jul 14, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?UlVTU0VMTCBNQ0dJTk5JUw==?=

    Scott Allen Guest

    Is the resource an ASP.NET resource (like an ASPX file)? If not,
    you'll need to configure the application mappings to route the request
    to the ASP.NET runtime.

    There are screenshots and more information in this article:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/02/08/HTTPFilters/default.aspx

    --
    Scott
    http://www.OdeToCode.com