    Thanks,
    Trint

    .Net programmer

    Trint Smith, Feb 13, 2004

  2. This newsgroup contains code to do just that. If you google you will find.
    essential, it involves adding a control which can take an image to the cell
    in question. Roughly it would look like this
    e.item.cells[0].controls.add(new hyperlink("blah")) added in your
    itemcreated event handler

    --
    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]