Can you recomend a trustworthy top UK hosting site? Or maybe give a personal recommendation?

Discussion in 'HTML' started by xyZed, Apr 30, 2006.

  1. xyZed

    xyZed Guest

    I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) that with a UK oriented site, I
    should host it on UK servers?

    It's mind blowing searching for a good web hosting company. The web's
    just full of them and also full of sites "recommending", but they are
    often affiliated in someway and it's hard to find a recommendation you
    can trust.

    Are there any web hosting companies that have a high reputation that
    host sites on UK servers?

    --

    Free washing machine help and advice.

    www.washerhelp.co.uk