Can you recomend a trustworthy top UK hosting site? Or maybe give a personal recommendation?

xyZed

I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) that with a UK oriented site, I
should host it on UK servers?

It's mind blowing searching for a good web hosting company. The web's
just full of them and also full of sites "recommending", but they are
often affiliated in someway and it's hard to find a recommendation you
can trust.

Are there any web hosting companies that have a high reputation that
host sites on UK servers?

--

Free washing machine help and advice.

www.washerhelp.co.uk