    date. I would like one with practical examples.

    Can you recommend one?

    , Apr 25, 2008

  2. wrote:
    > Hello all, I learned Python with the book "Programming Python" by John
    > Zelle. But today this book is a little bit old. My Python is some kind
    > old. I need a book that will help me brush my style and keep me up to
    > date. I would like one with practical examples.
    >
    > Can you recommend one?

    http://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonBooks

    Stefan

    Stefan Behnel, Apr 25, 2008

  3. My two favorites:

    - Core Python Programming by Chun
    - Learning Python by Lutz

    Malcolm

    Malcolm Greene, Apr 25, 2008
  4. hellt Guest

    On 25 ÁÐÒ, 15:09, "Malcolm Greene" <> wrote:
    > My two favorites:
    >
    > - Core Python Programming by Chun
    > - Learning Python by Lutz
    >
    > Malcolm

    Learning Python (Lutz) is very good, reading right now.

    hellt, Apr 25, 2008
  5. On Apr 25, 6:28 am, ""
    <> wrote:
    > Hello all, I learned Python with the book "Programming Python" by John
    > Zelle. But today this book is a little bit old. My Python is some kind
    > old. I need a book that will help me brush my style and keep me up to
    > date. I would like one with practical examples.
    >
    > Can you recommend one?

    Learning Python followed by Programming Python.

    You should be able to find them in a Library too.

    Daniel Folkes, Apr 25, 2008