Can you use multiple authentications (Windows and None) together

Guest

Most of my pages require the Windows authentication. I have one page that
does not need authentication.

Can that be done on the same site? If so how?

Paul Henderson

Most of my pages require the Windows authentication. I have one page that
does not need authentication.
Can that be done on the same site? If so how?

You could probably set the File Security on just the relevant page in
IIS to allow anonymous access.

KJ

I believe this can be achieved in the web.config, using a section under
<configuration>, for example:

<location path="ErrorPages/Error.aspx">
<system.web>
<authorization>
<allow users="*" />
</authorization>
</system.web>
</location>

Patrick.O.Ige

Mori as KJ adviced you can control it in Web.Config by specifying the
filename or folders in
the local path.
Hope that helps
Patrick