    a pull down menu? This is not an ideal visual solution, but I'm just
    wondering if there's a way to do it.

    Thanks,
    Joe, Sep 11, 2003

  2. (Joe) wrote:

    > Just wondering - is it possible to word wrap a long string of text in
    > a pull down menu?

    Yes, browsers are allowed to do that. But I don't think they take that
    option.

    > This is not an ideal visual solution, but I'm just
    > wondering if there's a way to do it.

    It's useful to specify the original problem, instead of revolving around
    an assumed solution. Why would you like to make the text word wrap, in
    which context? If it "needs" to wrap, it's probably too long anyway.

    --
    Yucca, http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/
    Jukka K. Korpela, Sep 13, 2003