    C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files?

    Thanks,
    Tony
    Tony Girgenti, Feb 16, 2007

  2. Hello Tony,

    you can. but asp.net recreate it again
    This folder is used to keep the compiled asp.net sites

    TG> Hello.
    TG>
    TG> Can i safely delete the files and folders in
    TG> C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET
    TG> Files?
    TG>
    TG> Any help would be gratefully appreciated.
    TG>
    TG> Thanks,
    TG> Tony
    ---
    WBR, Michael Nemtsev [C# MVP].
    My blog: http://spaces.live.com/laflour
    Team blog: http://devkids.blogspot.com/

    Michael Nemtsev, Feb 16, 2007

  3. Thanks for that information Michael.

    Tony

    Tony Girgenti, Feb 16, 2007
  4. Re: Cani i safely delete stuff in C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\TemporaryASP.NET Files

    Hi,

    Michael Nemtsev wrote:
    > Hello Tony,
    >
    > you can. but asp.net recreate it again
    > This folder is used to keep the compiled asp.net sites

    In the good old days of ASP.NET 1.1, I used to have to delete the
    content of that folder a few times a day to avoid problems with cached
    assemblies. Typically, adding code in my project, compiling and the code
    wouldn't appear when executing... Glad they improved that in 2.0!

    > TG> Hello.
    > TG> TG> Can i safely delete the files and folders in
    > TG> C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET
    > TG> Files?
    > TG> TG> Any help would be gratefully appreciated.
    > TG> TG> Thanks,
    > TG> Tony

    Greetings,
    Laurent