Cannot access a disposed object named "System.Net.TlsStream" ???

Asaf

Hi All,

When doing HTTP POST to SSL URL I am getting the error:
Cannot access a disposed object named "System.Net.TlsStream".

I have found this code in the internet but it does not solve the problem.

internal class AcceptAllCertificatePolicy : ICertificatePolicy

{

public AcceptAllCertificatePolicy()

public bool CheckValidationResult(ServicePoint sPoint,

X509Certificate cert, WebRequest wRequest,int certProb)

{

// Always accept

return true;