Cannot access a disposed object named "System.Net.TlsStream"???

Asaf

Hi,

When I trying to do HTTP POST to HTTPS URL I am getting this error on first
attempt:

Cannot access a disposed object named "System.Net.TlsStream".

Object name: "System.Net.TlsStream".

Index and length must refer to a location within the string

The underlying connection was closed: Could not establish secure channel for
SSL/TLS

After second attempt or if the service is not idle it's working ok.

I saw on some internet sites that I am not the only one who has this
problem.

A MICROSOFT RESPONSE WILL BE VERY APPRECIATED!

Thanks in advanced,

Asaf