Cannot access web service on secure web site

Chris Clement

I am getting the error below when SSL is enable on our web server. If I
turn SSL off, then it works fine. I searched Google and find several
references to client certificates, but we are not using them. Any help is
greatly appreciated.

"The underlying connection was closed: Could not establish trust
relationship with remote server.

Exception Details: System.Net.WebException: The underlying connection was
closed: Could not establish trust relationship with remote server.

Source Error:

Line 36:
[System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapDocumentMethodAttribute("https://server/s
t/WebServices/PhoneFind/GetService",
RequestNamespace="https://server/st/WebServices/PhoneFind/",
ResponseNamespace="https://server/st/WebServices/PhoneFind/",
Use=System.Web.Services.Description.SoapBindingUse.Literal,
ParameterStyle=System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapParameterStyle.Wrapped)]
Line 37: public object[] GetService() {
Line 38: object[] results = this.Invoke("GetService", new
object[0]);
Line 39: return ((object[])(results[0]));
Line 40: }

Source File: \\server\wwwroot$\site\Web
References\com.server.www\Reference.cs Line: 38 "

Chris Clement

Just our internal proxy address that we use. Why?

Marina said:
What is the URL that the proxy is using to connect to the web service?