    SimpleContent column."

    Can anyone help direct me towards figuring out the cause. Yes, the xml is
    big, but not too complex.
    Random, Nov 19, 2004

  2. Random

    Random Guest

    Interesting. I started ripping out content from my xml file to the point
    where I could get it to load into the DataSet. It wasn't a structure
    problem at all. It seems the DataSet doesn't react well to the <subject>
    nodes I had in my xml. Naming the node 'subject' was the cause for the
    error entirely. Looks like I'll have to put namespaces in.

    Random, Nov 19, 2004