Cannot add a nested relation or an element column to a table containing a SimpleContent column.

Random

I don't understand why this error is happening when I try to load my xml
into my DataSet.

"Cannot add a nested relation or an element column to a table containing a
SimpleContent column."

Can anyone help direct me towards figuring out the cause. Yes, the xml is
big, but not too complex.

Random

Interesting. I started ripping out content from my xml file to the point
where I could get it to load into the DataSet. It wasn't a structure
problem at all. It seems the DataSet doesn't react well to the <subject>
nodes I had in my xml. Naming the node 'subject' was the cause for the
error entirely. Looks like I'll have to put namespaces in.