    Cannot call BinaryRead

    /mainstay.asp, line 34

    Cannot call BinaryRead after using Request.Form collection.

    Jamie Fryatt, Feb 5, 2004

  2. Jamie Fryatt

    Ray at Guest

    You have to use the "upload system" to get at the other form elements. I
    don't know what component you're using, but the syntax ~may~ be something
    like:

    sName = YourObject.Form.Item("txtName")

    Check in the documentation of your upload component as to how to get the
    form field values.

    Ray at work

    "Jamie Fryatt" <> wrote in message
    > Just another quick one, the upload system im using obviously doesn't like
    > request.form is there anything else i can use to pass the variable that

    wont

    Ray at, Feb 5, 2004

  3. http://www.aspfaq.com/2166

    --