Cannot capture a checkbox value in the DataGrid

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Datagrid Control' started by Petr Shekhtmeyster, Sep 25, 2003.

  1. Hello everyone,

    I have a DataGrid with the checkbox in the TemplateColumn:

    <asp:TemplateColumn>
    <ItemTemplate>
    <asp:CheckBox ID="chkCompleted" Runat=server
    Checked='<%#DataBinder.Eval(Container.DataItem,"completed")%>'
    AutoPostBack="true" OnCheckedChanged="CompleteEvent"></asp:CheckBox>
    </ItemTemplate>
    </asp:TemplateColumn>

    And in the code-behind I have a procedure:

    Public Sub CompleteEvent(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As
    System.EventArgs)
    'some code
    End Sub

    But the postback is never run the procedure.

    Am I doing something wrong?

    Thanks in advance,

    Petr

    Petr Shekhtmeyster, Sep 25, 2003