  1. Grey

    Grey Guest

    I want to know that do I need to install MS Access in the machine in order to use ASP.NET connecting to MS Access because I got error when connect to DB
    Grey, Feb 6, 2004

  2. No, you don't. And if You want to know more, please post the error as well
    as any relevant code.

    --
    HTH,
    Kevin Spencer

    Kevin Spencer, Feb 6, 2004

  3. Use OLEDB package to connect.
    You do not need to install whole MS Access. Just make sure that you have latest MDAC installed
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/data/

    PS: I think they moved out the Jet provider from MDAC. So look for it on that site.

    George.
    George Ter-Saakov, Feb 6, 2004