Cannot connect to WebService

bentalcy

Hi,

I am running Visual Studio 2000, on Windows 2000 with .NET Framework
1.0 and 1.1. When i try to connect to different WebServices from C# i
get the following error:

Method not found: Boolean
System.Net.HttpWebRequest.get_UnsafeAuthenticatedConnectionSharing().

I made sure the WebService is working as expected and other people with
the same configuration are able to connect to it.
Any help would be greatly appriciated

Thanks very much

Dan Rogers

If others are able to run this same code and it works, try uninstalling and
reinstalling your .NET framework. It sounds like it may be corrupt.

I hope this helps

Dan Rogers
Microsoft Corporation