Cannot convert string "MetaCtrl<Key>Insert" to type VirtualBinding

onetitfemme

I am coding some i18n-friendly JWS application and I got this warning.
Even though I was able to paste non-ascii characters, I wasn't able to
type them in myself via "Alt" + (numeric ASCII value). Like when you
write español ñ: ASCII 164 or Straße using the German etzed, ß
ASCII 225
..
About the warning I read from
http://www.udel.edu/topics/software/special/language/sunstudio/localX.html:
..
The warning message: Cannot convert string "MetaCtrl<Key>Insert" to
type VirtualBinding
..
means you do not have no mapping from the keysym Insert to a key on
your keyboard. You can modify the keysym database to use any key on
your keyboard. Again consult your X11 server documentation to see how
to do this.
..
Can you elaborate a little more on what it means/how could I fix this
problem?
..
How could you can modify the keysym database to use any key on your
keyboard using java?
..
How is java messing things up, when you can use these keys while using
other applications?
..
Is there a way to thoroughly debug and fix this type of problems?
..
Thanks
onetitfemme