    Is there a known issue and hopefully a fix for that annoying VS.Net bug?
    Thanks ahead

    -- Ram
    Ram, Jun 30, 2005

  2. Are you, by any chance, running the Indexing service
    or an antivirus app which might be scanning changed files ?

    Check into that, and test again after temporarily unplugging
    either the Indexing service or the antivirus program or both.

    Later, you can simply exclude the VS.NET working directories
    from the indexing/scanning processes.

    Juan T. Llibre
    ASP.NET MVP
    http://asp.net.do/foros/
    Foros de ASP.NET en Español
    Ven, y hablemos de ASP.NET...

    Juan T. Llibre, Jun 30, 2005

  3. What Juan suggested below can usually cause the problem, however we have
    seen this error on *some* occassions and have been unable to nail down its
    cause. We usually have to close VS.NEt 2003, and re-open again.

    --
    - Paul Glavich
    MVP ASP.NET

    Paul Glavich [MVP ASP.NET], Jun 30, 2005