cannot create a new or open an existing solution

Luke Smith

hi, i poster this to vsnet.general newsgroup but had no reply, sorry for
xpost

im trying to open a solution (same happens when making a new solution) but
keep getting the following error message

Cannot create the offline cache in 'C:\Documents and Settings Luke's
Computer\VSWebCache\LUKE-E3KCU3FKLO\lukesmith\www'. Invalid charcter in web
name "/C:/Documents and Settings/Luke's
Computer/VSWebCache/LUKE-E3KCU3FKLO/lukesmith/www": (0x27).

can anyone help?

Luke Smith

cheers. works fine now. Is there an easy way of changing a account
username? i renamed it in user admin but it doesnt change the folder in
documents and settings. So i had to create a new user and copy all my user
settings over.

luke