    name "/C:/Documents and Settings/Luke's
    Computer/VSWebCache/LUKE-E3KCU3FKLO/lukesmith/www": (0x27).

    can anyone help?

    Luke Smith, Jan 7, 2004

  2. Luke Smith

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    Sure... get rid of the ' in your username. It's not a valid character

    --
    Curt Christianson
    Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software

    "Luke Smith" <> wrote in message
    > hi, i poster this to vsnet.general newsgroup but had no reply, sorry for
    > xpost
    >
    > im trying to open a solution (same happens when making a new solution) but
    > keep getting the following error message
    >
    > Cannot create the offline cache in 'C:\Documents and Settings Luke's
    > Computer\VSWebCache\LUKE-E3KCU3FKLO\lukesmith\www'. Invalid charcter in

    web

    Curt_C [MVP], Jan 7, 2004

  3. Luke Smith

    Luke Smith Guest

    cheers. works fine now. Is there an easy way of changing a account
    username? i renamed it in user admin but it doesnt change the folder in
    documents and settings. So i had to create a new user and copy all my user
    settings over.

    luke

    Luke Smith, Jan 7, 2004
  4. Luke Smith