    representation 'checked' for the 'Checked' property."

    Thanks in Advanced for any help,
    Asaf

    =?Utf-8?B?QXNhZg==?=, Sep 6, 2006

  2. Look in your HTML it should be something like

    <input type="radio" runat=server checked=1>

    I believe you only have checked there without assigning 1 to it.

    George

    George Ter-Saakov, Sep 6, 2006

  3. Thanks for your help Geroge.

    Regards,
    Asaf

    =?Utf-8?B?QXNhZg==?=, Sep 6, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?QXNhZg==?=

    luandk91

    Joined:
    Jan 19, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Help me

    Giới tính</td>
    &nbsp;<input id="Nam" name="Phai" style="width: 30px" type="radio" checked="CHECKED" runat="server" />Nam
    <input id="Nu" name="Phai" style="width: 34px" type="radio" runat="server" />Nữ</td>

    Error: checked=" CHECKED"
    Help me.
    Thanks

    luandk91, Jan 19, 2012