    non-interactive job) and it works successfully.

    Yes, I've tried technet. If anyone has information, I'd appreciate it.

    Thanks.

    Cathy Thomas, Sep 8, 2003

  2. > stopped. I am not in control of the various patches that get applied
    > to this machine, so yes, it is possible that new MS code was applied
    > to it. The error is a 429, 'Cannot create ActiveX Component'. I can
    > get the code to work if I turn on the IE option 'Initialize and script
    > ActiveX controls not marked as safe.'

    Sounds like you are trying to create the command object in client-side
    script, not server-side.

    Aaron Bertrand - MVP, Sep 8, 2003

  3. Cathy Thomas

    Bob Barrows Guest

    All we can do is guess without seeing code. The IE "Initialize ... " option
    should not affect server-side code, so it appears you are attempting to do
    this in client-side code? Is that correct? If so, this is the wrong
    newsgroup.

    Bob Barrows

    Bob Barrows, Sep 8, 2003