cannot create project in .NET

Ezhiha

I've WinXP + IIS 5.1. The server works without any problem, i.e., when I
trying http://localhost/index.asp it executes the script index.asp. But when
I create a new prokject in .NET it gives the next error:

The default Web access mode for this project is set to file share, but the
project folder at 'http://localhost/WebApplication1' cannot be opened with
the path 'c:\inetpub\wwwroot\WebApplication1'. The error returned was:
Unable to create Web project `WebApplication1`. The path
'c:\inetpub\wwwroot\WebApplication1' doesn't correspond to the URL
'http://localhost/WebApplication1'. The two need to map to the same server
location. HTTP Error 500: Server Error

Do you have any idea what is the problem?

Thanks in advance.