Cannot create SQL connection after Server Security Hardening

kamiller

Help our ASP.NET Application Fails to create SQL Connection after
Server Security Hardening

System worked perfectly until Security ran "Hardening Scripts"

Errors caught by ExceptionManagement Application Block

Error Description: System.UnauthorizedAccessException

Message: Access is denied.

Error Message Source is System.EnterpriseServices

Stack Trace follows: at
System.EnterpriseServices.Platform.Initialize() at
System.EnterpriseServices.ResourcePool..ctor(TransactionEndDelegate
cb) at System.Data.SqlClient.ConnectionPool..ctor(DefaultPoolControl
ctrl) at
System.Data.SqlClient.PoolManager.FindOrCreatePool(DefaultPoolControl
ctrl) at
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnectionPoolManager.GetPooledConnection(SqlConnectionString
options, Boolean& isInTransaction) at
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.Open() at
Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.Data.SqlHelper.FillDataset(String
connectionString, CommandType commandType, String commandText,
DataSet dataSet, String[] tableNames, SqlParameter[]
commandParameters) at RO.GroupInfo.GetUserSecurityGroups(String
InAuthUser, String& SecurityGroupsXml)