    dirctory C:\InetPub\wwwroot\Project1 above it is already configured as a
    frontgae web. You can open that web instead."

    Does anyone have any idea what is going on here?

    Dave, Jul 11, 2005

  2. Dave

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 19:22:17 -0700, "Dave"
    <> wrote:

    >I am trying to create a web project in Visual InterDev.
    >
    >I get the message: "Cannot create a disk-based web application in
    >C:\InetPub\wwwroot\Project1\Project1_local. You cannot configure
    >C:\InetPub\wwwroot\Project1\Project1_local as a frontpage web because the
    >dirctory C:\InetPub\wwwroot\Project1 above it is already configured as a
    >frontgae web. You can open that web instead."
    >

    >Does anyone have any idea what is going on here?

    Yup. But it's not ASP related. Ask in the FrontPage groups and
    they'll tell you how to replace your current disk-based web with the
    new one you're trying to create. If I remember correctly, there's a
    KB article on this as well you might search for.

    Jeff

    Jeff Cochran, Jul 11, 2005

  3. Dave

    [MSFT] Guest