Cannot debug web application "Cannot create/shadow copy ..."

Waldy

Hi there,
does anyone know the cause of this problem. When I press F5
to debug a C# web application, I get an error message that begins "Cannot
create/shadow copy " then various different file names. Sometimes I can
debug, other times I get the message above.

Regards,

Steve W.

HockeyFan

I get this from time to time. Clean Solution usually fixes it. It
shouldn't be a problem for you.

Waldy

Doing a Clean has no effect. I have to stop the ASP.Net Web Development
server every time it happens, which is starting to get on my nerves. I'll
try the config setting.